Saturday, April 16, 2011

Matt Juskiw's Blog

Hi. My name is Matt Juskiw (jus-kew). I've been playing guitar since 2007. I just wanted to share my School of Rock.



THE SPELLING OF JUSKIW IS NOT A MISTAKE...



I started the School of Rock in the Summer Camp of 2009. I only did Session 1. I did it again in 2010 because I liked it so much. I did both sessions.

I was really psyched when I heard about the Green Day show because Green Day was, and still is, my favorite band. I did really good, and offered to substitute for anyone absent because of my knowledge of the American Idiot album. I performed in January 2011.

I loved doing the Green Day show so much that I signed up for the 80's show. I didn't get to do the 80's show due to too many people. I was signed up for the Black Sabbath show. I am currently enjoying the Black Sabbath show. I invited my ex-girlfriend to the show because she is rumored to have broke up with her boyfriend. She said yes. I am so excited to perform!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment